Yes you are not reading it wrong. You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards, where it intends to discover new awesome blogs.
I would not like but LOVE to thank Dapsy for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, for new bloggers. What a sweetheart you are. It is exciting to me because I am so new to this and it just started as a fluke “what the heck” kinda thing and I found out it was fun and now it is a passion. What an honor. You can see her great blog site at htt://dapschronicles.wordpress.com
This is a little about me, part of the process I am supposed to tell you all some things about me.
1. My kids and I used to pretend we were really rich and go to stores and speak in accents and fill up the cart with
things we pretended we were going to buy then leave and the cart would be full.
2. I have a being in under the water submerged phobia. I think I was drowned in my past life.
3. I wanted to be a model or a flight attendant but I was too short. I am four foot eleven.
4. I also wanted to be a nun.
5. I was a clown for parties for a bit, I wouldn’t charge.
6. I could read palms and do tarot readings.
7. I have eaten dog food. I did this because my dog wouldn’t eat his food. It had no flavor, so I seasoned it and it and
he ate it. There really should be chefs for dog food.
8. I have seen people crossing to the other side.
9. I can do a cartwheel, stand on my head and pole dance and a little belly dancing.
10. I was an actress for community plays for several years.
11. I have a secret.
Questions my nominee asked me:
1. What inspires me? Right now my friends.
2. What experience in the past made me stronger? Family, Friends and God.
3. Black or White? White…because it is like the light…positive
4. Do you believe in love? I am all about love. Of course I believe in it. That is what life is all about. I live it
5. If given the chance to move, where would you like to move (country)? If my kids would come, Australia.
6. What are your thoughts on music? It touches my soul. I love music. It helps me clean, get ready for work. Brings me
up, but be careful, it could bring me down.
7. Do you believe in God and aliens? Of course God, aliens, not so much.
8. Why do you blog? Fun, vent, entertainment, creative outlet so many reasons.
9. Samsung or Apple? Always an Apple
10. What book had made an impact on your life? Raisin in the Sun.
11. In your opinion do you think it is wise to swear off men/dating/intimacy for 750 days? Maybe it is the right thing to
do, but I don’t have the will to do it.
These are questions I want I want to know from people I am nominating:
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
2. Did you grow up in a home with both parents?
3. Do you believe in reincarnation?
4. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
5. What is your favorite cinema movie ever?
6. What song would you like played at your funeral?
7. What one word describes you?
8. What is your astrological sign?
9. What is the one quality that you want most in the opposite sex?
10. What is the one thing that you feel you should change about yourself?
11. What movie star do you resemble most (you have to answer this)?
These are the nominees that I feel should be awarded the Liebster Award!
http://mom in reality.wordpress.com/
1. Name 3 non-blog sites you regularly visit:Facebook, Groupon, Amazon
2. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I goof around a lot, A LOT! And joke around so much that people will tell me,can I be serious some of the times. I have to remember that life has to be serious some times.
3. What is your mantra in life? Thank you God I love myself the way I am over and over and over.
4. What makes you laugh? almost everything. But mostly myself. I am the funniest person you will ever meet. I pull jokes and say the funniest things and do the funniest things to people. I am so odd, I am my own best audience.
5. Is there anything that you would like to change on your government right now? Our troops, we need to stop fighting everyones war. We have enough problems with our own country. And we need to stop spending so much money on sending space shuttles out to space. All that is so costly.
6. If money is not a factor, what would you like to buy/acquire today? Houses for my family…especially me
7. Why do bad things happen to good people? Because they have a negative attitude, they continue to wish these bad things on themselves. If only they would believe they can bring good things unto themselves they would see the magic they can bring into their lives.
8. How will you describe a rainbow to a blind person? I would hold their hands and lightly twinkle the tips of my fingers rapidly all over their hands and tell them if they could imagine this is what they could see, this is what a rainbow would look like.
9. Are Virtual Friendships/Relationships for real? Yes, I can be friends with anyone and really care about them.
10. How important is technology? It can bring people from afar, close together.
11. Lights on or lights off? ON BABY!!!
How do they say, it was an honor just being nominated!!!!