I DON’T KNOW HOW TO BE SINGLE!!!!

6201802044_581475f764_z[1]

I DON’T KNOW HOW TO BE SINGLE!!!

Here I go again. What’s the matta with you! Like an Italian mama would scold! I have not even ended my marriage and here I am starting a new relationship and wondering why it isn’t going fast enough for me! Aye dios mio! Ok now we have a Mexican mamasita in on the scolding! Before we are done we are going to have a whole melting pot of mama’s scolding me because I am way over my head.

For real peoples I don’t know what is the matter with me. Loneliness, boredom, horniness, yes I said it, I was horny! Women get horny to you know. Maybe I didn’t want to feel anything that I was going to go through because of my divorce and this was the answer, jump into a relationship. It worked. I was swept off my feet by a fabulous man who really kept me busy and entertained me and showed me affection that I hadn’t felt during my marriage. He gave me what I had been craving for 30 years.
I really care for this person but I feel that we are on two very different journeys in life and the longer I continue with him, the more it will hurt when I do end it with him. No matter what it is going to be devastating to be without him because then I will have to face the demons of really being alone.

I always said, aren’t men like jobs, you can’t quit your job without having another job waiting for you. I guess I don’t know how to be alone. I guess I always need to have a man in my life, it has always been that way, I don’t think that is healthy. Stay tuned.

I may take the leap of being REALLY single for the first time in my life….can she do it people…stay tuned!

16 Comments

1. addercatter says:

I’ve been going through a sort of similar situation. I know how you feel and it sucks!

2. Just don’t judge yourself, have fun and be real, that’s the kindest thing you can do!

1. i DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN DATING

3. Oh dear, ladies I am getting sucked in again!!! And I am scared!!!!

1. addercatter says:

If you need someone to talk to, or just to vent, you can email me
      addercatter@yahoo.com
      We are in such similar situations… maybe we could even help keep each other grounded. (Not the in-trouble kind of grounded, the other definition lol) Hugs, Kat

1. You asked for it you got it!!!!

4. crazycricketlove says:

I hear ya! My bf and i just broke up and I am already craving to be in a relationship. I just want a GREAT relationship. *sigh* why does it seem so bad to be single?

1. EXACTLY!! Why is that bad?

5. carolinecarryson says:

I’ve decided I am not willing to open my heart again until I know myself well enough to understand what part I played in the demise of my marriage. I NEVER EVER EVER want to experience the kind of pain and devastation I’ve found in the ending of this chapter of my life.
    I loved him fully with all
    My heart and soul.
    If there’s a next time …. It won’t be until I am enthralled with being me. Because only then will I find someone worthy of giving my love to.

1. I love your strength!!!

6. sexinthecincy says:

I think you should read this:

Nothing is wrong with being single? Have you read or watched Eat, Pray, Love? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
    It is ok to be single. It’s a self-discovery process.

Read my blog post. It will help you.

1. Powerful blog…love it

1. sexinthecincy says:

Thank you!

7. phoenixasubbie says:

Don’t rush it. I did and for the same reasons. I get it… but the best thing you can do is take care of you right now

1. I’m so confused!!!

8. Honesty and reflection, beautiful things but very brutal> No answers to your issue at all except to be kind to yourself. Thank you for your honesty.