I have compiled famous movie titles to describe my ex, my marriage and my sex life. Because sometimes it feels good to laugh!
Are they talking about a movie or my ex?
- Barfly (He was a fixture at Bobo’s the Bar)
- Bringing up the Baby (How many kids did I have?)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (I wonder who will come home today?)
- Dumbo (Title says it all)
- Touch of Evil (Only a touch?)
- The Heartbreak Kid (Heart destroyer is more like it)
- Dirty Harry (Didn’t I buy him all kinds of razors?)
The following movie titles sure do sound like they are describing my marriage:
- The Crying Game (Day and night).
- The Damned (Oh yes I was).
- Sleeping with the Enemy (Sleeping with one eye open became a skill).
- Les Miserables (You said it!).
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (Not flew over, landed right in it).
- The Snake Pit (Rattlesnakes that is).
- The Good the Bad and the Ugly (I am the good…he takes what is left over).
Last but not least, I had a chuckle finding movie titles to describe…OUR SEX LIFE!
- Dawn of the Dead (Wait in the movie they actually moved).
- Nightmare on Elm Street (Nightmare on whatever my street was called).
- Much Ado About Nothing (Ado declare it was about nothing).
- It Happened One Night (Come to think about it, I faked it that night too).
- Gone with the Wind (Yup, there the sex drive just blew by).
- The Big Sleep (Is there one called the Big Headache?).
- Close Encounters of the Thirds Kind (28 years married, encounters of the third kind, that’s about right).
- Clueless (Skills boy, ya gotta get skills!).
- All is Quiet on the Western Front (and the Eastern, Southern and Northern!).
- The Big Chill (And that describes how hot my sex life really was).
Come on people this was fun…can you think of any?