I have compiled famous movie titles to describe my ex, my marriage and my sex life. Because sometimes it feels good to laugh!
Are they talking about a movie or my ex?
- Barfly (He was a fixture at Bobo’s the Bar)
- Bringing up the Baby (How many kids did I have?)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (I wonder who will come home today?)
- Dumbo (Title says it all)
- Touch of Evil (Only a touch?)
- The Heartbreak Kid (Heart destroyer is more like it)
Dirty Harry (I have him soap and razors for his birthday?)
The following movie titles sure do sound like they are describing my marriage:
- The Crying Game (Day and night).
- The Damned (Oh yes I was).
- Sleeping with the Enemy (Sleeping with one eye open became a skill).
- Les Miserables (You said it!).
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (Not flew over, landed right in it).
- The Snake Pit (Rattlesnakes that is).
- The Good the Bad and the Ugly (I am the good…he takes what is left over).
Last but not least, I had a chuckle finding movie titles to describe…OUR SEX LIFE!
- Dawn of the Dead (Wait in the movie they actually moved).
- Nightmare on Elm Street (Nightmare on whatever my street was called).
- Much Ado About Nothing (Ado declare it was about nothing).
- It Happened One Night (Come to think about it, I faked it that night too).
- Gone with the Wind (Yup, there the sex drive just blew by).
- The Big Sleep (Is there one called the Big Headache?).
- Close Encounters of the Thirds Kind (28 years married, encounters of the third kind, that’s about right).
- Clueless (Skills boy, ya gotta get skills!).
- All is Quiet on the Western Front (and the Eastern, Southern and Northern!).
- The Big Chill (And that describes how hot my sex life really was).
Come on people this was fun…can you think of any?