Oldie but goodie
So Little Men…So Much Time
I was thinking…yeah that happens a lot. I look around at my friends, family and women in general and there are sooo many single women out there. I am not alone after all. In fact it seems to be that I have joined the larger population women alone vs women in a relationship.
Why is that? As I ask the question, everyone has the same responses.
- There isn’t anyone of quality to choose from.
- No one to choose from at all.
- All the good ones are taken.
- Single men are players and don’t want to be tied down.
- They always turn out to be gay.
- I wouldn’t even know where to meet them.
- If they are single, they say…what’s wrong with them, why are they still single?
Funny, hello we are single too.
But let us get back to my inquiry.
View original post 308 more words